Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining SAP Security roles and broader identity and access management initiatives.
This position will provide technical input and implementation support that is initially heavily focused on SAP security management with later expansion into broader identity management initiatives. The Security Analyst position will be responsible for participating in SAP security design, development, implementation and provisioning across various SAP environments through existing SAP and third party tools. This position will participate in security architecture and design reviews, Internal and External Audit reviews, and annual license audits. Critical to success of the position is individual credibility and the ability to work effectively and interdependently with various team members.
As a Security Analyst you will be responsible for project success and participating in project activities focused security, identity and access management. A successful candidate will:
- Define system and applications authorizations in accordance with organizational structure, project structure and business processes.
- Assist in the implementation of the Single-Sign-On (SSO) process with various application systems to provide seamless access.
- Assist in the development of role based access and account management systems
- Gather relevant information, identify key issues and relationships, and relate / compare data from different sources to identify and develop potential solutions to new or existing application authorizations.
- Acknowledge the importance of customers by listening to, understanding, and anticipating their needs, giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Use CUA in solution manager to process the authorizations
- Provide SOD checks with GRC
- Partners with customers to capture and analyze business needs and information requirements, define optimum system requirements to meet business needs and prioritize and manage new requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Work in process development
- Hands-on years of information systems experience, with Strong years in Information Security controls and access management.
- excellent years of experience in SAP Security, role based access ideal for at least two of the following ECC, BW, CRM, PI, GRC, Solution Manager, MII and Portal.
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Proven ability to recognize opportunities for change and act as a catalyst for change management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
908-704-8843 ✖ 210