- Follow PMO project management methodology.
- Develop the project scope statements for each project and manage it throughout the project.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the projects
- Maintain and update the project plans.
- Report project status on a weekly basis and communicate to the key project participants and interested parties. Keep the content succinct and organized each week.
- Escalate unresolved issues and communicate decisions
- Track the project budgets against the actual costs and forecast costs to completion.
- Effectively manage risk. Be involved and aware of major milestones for each project, able to identify potential risks before they happen and guide team on mitigation. Develop a project risk plan for both projects and manage the project risks according to the plans.
- Take direction from Workstream leads and partner with them on delivery.
ü Be the point day to day contact for vendor delivery and accountability for projects. Provides an overall view of vendor performance and helps manage vendors.
ü Global collaboration: Stay connected to other Project Managers and the PMO
Hands-on years relevant, experience in hands-on delivery of digital marketing projects or multi-channel programs; Importantly programs that involved data integration with digital channels.
ü Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of project management, including Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
ü Experience working on a global team
ü Well versed in MS Office to manage financial models, produce project documentation, create presentations and develop project plans
ü Results-focused approach including the ability to drive team delivery and effectively engage with senior stakeholders
ü Budget management experience
908-704-8843 ✖ 210