Role and Responsibility:
- Increasing your understanding of Cloud based Subscription and billing management platform to be a technical lead to evolve and improve our SaaS Eco-system and business monetization models.
- Enhance Governance and Operational Use of Aria Billing System within the eco-system by working with business functional areas. This includes documenting processes to support SOX compliance objectives and financial controls.
- Develop business rule applications using Aria’s Visual Workflow to support business needs or data quality initiatives.
- Effectively analyzing and collecting business requirements, translating those into viable application solutions, creating/maintaining functional specification, and communicating timelines for delivery.
- Establishing testing and release procedures for workflow applications to production
- Occasionally developing python, Java, or PHP applications using Aria’s APIs to provide additional reporting capabilities or updating scripts
- Collaborating with Business, IT, Engineering, and Aria resources to refine solutions.
- Collaborate with business to take advantage of Aria capabilities and align to IT Aria Roadmap.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Critical thinking and problem solving Technical/Programming Background and knowledge of Workflow (preferred), Java, PHP, Python, etc Project Management Team player and collaborator.
- Financial, Billing, and/or Governance background Understanding of integrating with APIs (Rest and SOAP) Software Design, Documentation, Debugging, and Testing
5-10+ years in IT 3+ years PM