This position is for Individual which will be working as In-building Real estate specialist and responsible for implementing and executing on tactical and strategic plan for securing ideal properties as identified by RF engineers for the exclusive right to install in-building DAS or as 3rd party existing / proposed DAS solutions which is of interest to wireless provider.
- The role comprise of executing strategies for the day-to-day administration, network operation and compliance of Network Real Estate functions, Must demonstrate superior attention to detail and commitment to quality. This includes administration of Tier 2 Agreements and Non-Critical Property matters. Supports project initiatives and executive reporting as required.
- The incumbent will be responsible for initiating and establishing partnerships with real estate owners across the Carolinas & Tennessee and will be one of the primary contact for supporting capacity and coverage related in-building projects and addressing the needs and desired locations of wireless service providers.
- Maintains high level of performance under varying degrees of pressure and uncertainty. This includes supporting the project management and coordination of in building/ DAS network projects (i.e. Jeopardy leasing, Amendments, Lease Renewals, MLA administration, DAS/Small Cell Initiatives, Rent Reduction initiatives, Cell Site Dismantlement, Inbound Collocation and Vendor Contract Management and Relations), Balance competing priorities while maintaining a focus on the time-sensitive and urgency of Real Estate items for in-building DAS projects.
• Effectively targets real estate management (building owners and property managers) to procure partnerships and agreements.
• Help & accompany various teams in setting up site surveys and site walks with building owners preliminary design site walk, final inspection, punch list item,
• Works closely with real estate owners to explain benefit of wireless carrier network supporting their property, answer questions related to design via RF assistance, incorporate necessary input from RF & Implementation in contract, document and draft contract related documents.
• Researches and identifies potential real estate opportunities that align with company business plan.
• Analyzes potential real estate transactions to determine whether or not they meet the company’s goal and objectives.
• Negotiates successful in-building agreements and management agreements on all new and existing DAS/in-building real estate opportunities.
• Works closely with RF Engineers, Implementation Engineers, Legal, Property and Project Management, Engineering, Design, and Operations in order to understand our process, our business parameters, and how the single or neutral host systems are designed, built, and operate to benefit our subscribers and providing excellent user experience.
• Analytics: Being able to interpret site acquisition companies progress data on assigned projects, see trends and communicate meaningful patterns. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing status reports and scorecards on Site Acq. companies’ performance. Experience with a wide variety of database and internal/ external software applications. Expert hands-on experience in MS Office & Excel with expertise in tableau is highly recommended.
• Establishes and fosters excellent working relationships on all potential real estate opportunities through multiple channels (internal, sales escalation, RF requirement, strategic partnerships with regional real estate entities, MLAs etc). Interfacing with stakeholders like landlords, government employees, community officials and legal counsel