• Must have RN certification
• Current Active license to practice professional nursing in California
• CPR/First Aid certification
• Knowledge of the Industry
• Very Team Oriented
• Candidate must be sensitive to the needs of a multicultural/multilingual environment
• Able to utilize established practice guidelines and procedures as directives to perform position accountabilities.
• Able to use independent thinking with nursing knowledge and legal limitations to make appropriate decisions and recommendations.
• Able to utilize established protocols and policies to make autonomous medical decisions.
• Able to prioritize and establish treatment plans and goals for employee care.
• Background in Emergency, Orthopedics and surgery and /or case management preferred
• Occupational Health Working Knowledge
• Knowledge of OSHA and Worker Compensation
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
• One or more years’ experience in Occupational Health Nursing and Workers Compensation role