Support Reagent manufacturing.
- Must possess a BS in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with at 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, and FDA regulations and audits a plus. Familiar with process and test method validations.
- Design experiments and testing schemes, analyze data, write protocols and reports and present results to a cross-functional team.
- Excellent communication skills. Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- Conduct investigations on internal nonconformances and customer complaints related to Reagents.
- Assist in developing/ improving Reagent manufacturing processes and/or products.