SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Designs, develops, programs and implements in assigned project utilizing MS Dynamics 365 OR 2016 with SQL Server backend.
- Develop SQL Server Integration Services for Data integration between Oracle, MS Dynamics and other related technologies.
- Develop SQL Server Reporting Services for developing reports. Works with the business analysts and Development Manager to program the specifications
- Estimates the timeframe to implement the specifications
- Provides updates for the Project Manager
- Participates in project meetings
- Provides programming as well as support and technical/design documentation
- Conducts unit testing
- Conducts integration testing
- Works with QA analyst, BA analyst and RM to perform the necessary changes
- Transfers knowledge of assigned projects and code to ACS personal via one on one mentoring.
- Provide production support of product.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions/migration of data; available to assist and/or lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions.
- Highly skilled and specific expertise in programming in MS Dynamics 2016 or 365, .net 3.5 or higher with Visual studio.
- Must have minimum 3 years' experience in MS Dynamics, .net and Visual Studio.
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server 2016 or above as well as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience with SSRS.
- Experience with ADX Studio or ADX Portals.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably PVCS
- Experience using various development methodologies.
- Strong communication, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in creation of design documents.
- Quick to learn, self-motivated, and enthusiastic; work well within a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with clearly defined project plans and contributing estimates to the planning process.
- Able to meet and deliver on deadlines and work well under pressure.