***Candidates MUST have both IOS/Android skills as full stack, not just android or just IOS***
We are looking for an iOS + Android Developer to design and implement new user-facing features, complex mobile ecommerce application that our customers use every day.
- Use design and coding experience, who can carry ideas/concepts through the analyzes and evaluation then develop, test, deploy and support complex software systems.
- Utilize experience scaling systems and cloud technology to support services in the mobile environment. Work highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Provide high level verbal and written communications such as design documents, presentation, decision documents, or research papers.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support authentication, copresence, and cutting-edge network protocols.
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS and Android platform.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- 4+ years working experience in iOS / Android development & related technologies.
- 4+ years Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS or OS X frameworks.
- 4+ years’ Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- A deep familiarity with XCODE, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with agile software development.
- Experience working with remote data via Network connection to servers over TCP.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong command of the Android framework, tool set and popular third-party libraries.
- Deep Familiarity with Android’s testing tools and judgment to write concise, effective unit tests.
- Web development troubleshooting tools experience (Fiddler, Charles, and etc.) and/or mobile troubleshooting tools (Android ADB Logcat etc.).
- Preferred qualifications:
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience with open source libraries like volley, Square Android libraries.
BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.