Candidate location can be either Charlotte, NC or Frisco, TX ***NO REMOTE***
Responsible for installing, modifying, removing and analyzing networking hardware and software on the Company's computer systems.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Experience with Windows 2003 Server Administration tasks such as user account creation, share creations, permissions etc.
- Monitor systems using tools to pro-actively resolve issues Setup/Install/Configure Windows Operating System (OS) Perform OS server version upgrades and patching Manage security (access control, permissions) for shares Troubleshoot Active Directory issues and escalate appropriately Participate in monthly maintenance windows Participate in a monthly on-call rotation Create and maintain technical documentation Attend and actively participate in weekly meetings Performs routine tasks under the direct supervision of a more experienced Administrator. K
- This position also participates in network design and project support. Develop, maintain and monitor server daily backup and identify best method for data restore Analyze server infrastructure related issues in a timely manner and escalate when needed.
- nowledge of server hardware and components.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and its components (WINS, DNS, DHCP). Good analytical and problem solving skills Good interpersonal skills; effective team player. Good group presentation skills. Good analytical skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work under direct supervision and work well with others in a team environment