This role will provide administrative support Recruiting team in the areas of full-cycle recruiting
- Perform targeted candidate searches using a variety of vehicles: web-based research, job-boards, professional networking, professional niche sites, direct sourcing and other appropriate channels.
- Post jobs and source candidates on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Tracks and inputs data for various HR functions and tools such as applicant tracking activity reporting and auditing
- Screen resumes and conduct phone screens with qualified candidates for entry level positions.
- Conduct reference checking
- Manually process NERC CIP Background checks through the portal
- Assemble Job folders
- Investigate recruitment trends and sources for finding candidates for our industry
- Comparison/Benchmarking outreach with other utilities
- Archive job folders through records retention
- Back-up weekly Recruitment Reporting
- Coordinate & participate in career fairs
- Assist in the execution of the Summer Intern Program
- Work on ad hoc projects and reports as needed
- Coordinate Diversity Events
- Cross training to fill in during Recruiters absence
- Management of day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures
- Experience recruiting in a technical environment a plus.
- Vendor management experience.
- Social Media experience relevant to candidate sourcing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Internet (social media/professional networking sites) and Outlook.
- Ability to create spreadsheets and generate reports in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Detail-oriented, thorough, and organized in their work; and have the ability to manage multiple commitments.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to observe confidentiality
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline; Human Resources, communications or business preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience related to Recruitment/Selection.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus.
- Social media experience desired.