- Establish tools and techniques to visualize the data into meaningful information and based upon risk management principles drive prioritization of quality actions.
- This role will create and establish a quality analytics program for RDQA.
- The individual needs the ability to manage data from multiple systems and platforms and merge into useful data that provides early signals for the organization.
- This role will also establish meaningful metrics for the RDQA that will be reviewed on a regular basis seeking for trends and early signals.
Nice to haves
- Minimum BS degree, with a working history of setting up and developing quality analytic programs (or similar).
- Would consider outside pharma with the right skill set.
- Project management experience to help drive implementation to completion, quality background.
1. What hours and days will this person be working?
a. Monday – Friday, 8 hours / day
2. What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Outside the box thinker who has implemented quality analytics programs in past experiences
b. Understanding of data analytics and the application of turning data into usable / actionable
c. Knowledge of Risk Management principles to help organization focus on the most impactful activities.
d. Knowledge of tools and techniques that can be leveraged into actionable activities.
e. Developing metrics that matter for an R&D organization.
f. Being able to network map disparate data and systems across an organization.
3. What years of experience, education, and/or certification are required?
a. Minimum BS degree, with a working history of setting up and developing quality analytic programs (or similar). Would consider outside pharma with the right skill set.
4. What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
a. Project management experience to help drive implementation to completion, quality background.
5. What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)?
a. Individual contributor but will be working across R&D networks to establish and set up program.
6. Is any testing required for this role? No
7. Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)?
a. Onsite role with flexibility to work remotely occasionally.